Note: if you are not a returning member, you must try us out first.
- Know the program and location you are registering for (e.g., Mini Water Polo at Laurier). If you are unsure, please email us at [email protected].
- Go to the Water Polo Canada-Shadow Water Polo Club Registration Site to register for the appropriate program using WPC's RAMP program.
- Ensure to select the appropriate Division - the details are in the registration instructions. (Note - if you just tried us out and are now signing up as a member, this form still has to be completed by now selecting the appropriate Division based on feedback from the Coach).
- **Click here for registration instructions.**
- Pay the Water Polo Canada & Ontario Water Polo Fees via credit card on the website.
- Note that athletes are not allowed in the pool until this information is complete.
- Please pay Membership Fees via e-transfer to [email protected]. Fee details are below (including sibling discounts).
Shadow Water Polo Club requires 30 days' notice from any members wishing to cease their membership with the Club. Paid club fees will be reimbursed based on the month-end of the athlete’s participation in club activities. Notification via email of reimbursement amounts and approximate date of disbursement will follow.